people.planetpostgresql.org -- status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject people.planetpostgresql.org -- status update
Date
Re: people.planetpostgresql.org -- status update
List pgsql-www
Hi,

I just got an info that the data is not lost -- it is an unfortunate
payment issue to iweb. The owner of the server is taking care of it, and
we will be able to access the data later this week.

Selena kindly offered to backup the data of all planet to one of her
servers, so once we restore data, we will replicate both database and
website to her server for disaster recovery.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org