Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Williams
Subject Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 12:29 -0400, Michael Alan Brewer wrote:
> Just as a reminder:  PostgreSQL Conference West will be going on in
> Portland, Oregon on that weekend (October 10-12) as well:

Well, drats, that'll pull a good amount of the potential OLF presence.
Having almost zero travel budget at the moment West nearly fell off my
radar.  Well spotted, thanks for pointing that out.

With a PG-specific conference going on that same weekend in mind, who
else has the ability to attend?  Just that if it ends up just being
myself there I'd rather spend the effort in other ways.

- Josh Williams