SQl Tutorial - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kinuthiA muchanE
Subject SQl Tutorial
Date
List pgsql-general
Habari,

I am new to SQl and I am looking for as an sql tutorial, maybe with a
bias to Postgresql. I have been reading the Postgresql documentation
tutorial I am finding it okay but I would like something with excercises
at the end of a chapter, so that I can at least test myself ;). Does
anyboby know of a link with a good tutorial? Also any good titles would
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
kinuthiA
-
They call me an atheist but that's too narrow, it only defines what I do
NOT believe in, rather than what I believe in.
-- Isaac Asimov.