Re: big database with very small dump !? SOLVED - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joao Ferreira gmail
Subject Re: big database with very small dump !? SOLVED
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi guys,

If found the reason for all this problem.

explanation: vacuum reindex cron scripts were not being executed.

I executed the operations by hand and the values became normal.

thank you all for the fine discussion.

joao