Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Date
List pgsql-www

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 11:46 -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Thursday 03 July 2008 06:24:16 Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> > On 02/07/2008 17:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> +1. While the questions on that list due tend to be pretty on-topic, they
> would be equally fine asked on -general, and probably answered more quickly
> as well.

Except that General is an extremely active list and may cause those
subscribed to pgsql-php to unsubscribe. Topic specific lists are good.

If we want to get rid of pgsql-php lets do it for something at least
directional, say pgsql-webdev a list dedicated to web developers using
PostgreSQL.

Joshua D. Drake