Re: Updatable views - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Updatable views
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 21:37 +0200, Bernd Helmle wrote:
> --On Donnerstag, Mai 08, 2008 16:34:39 +0100 Simon Riggs
> <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> > Are you planning to work on this?
>

> Yes, i do. But i have to finish other things first until i can get back
> full attention  to it, hopefully very soon.

OK, cool.

It looks to me that the way MERGE processes WHEN clauses is almost
identical to the way updatable views process WITH CHECK OPTION. I'll
assist you with at least that part of it, if I can.

In the meantime, I'll assume its there and get on with the rest of
MERGE.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com