Re: PG Yum Repo - can't Find Slony1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: PG Yum Repo - can't Find Slony1
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 17:10 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> This question, I think is directed at Devrim, but if anyone else can
> answer it would be great as well.
>
> I saw from the site that states that slony1 packages are available.
> However, I can't find it from the yum archives. This is for Centos 5.

I intentionally skipped Slony 1.2.13, and waiting for 1.2.14 to be
released, so that I can push the packages.

If you want, you can grab 1.2.13 SRPM from:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~devrim/rpms/other/slony1/slony1-1.2.13-1.f8.src.rpm

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE