Re: PostgreSQL Replication with read-only access to standby DB - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Replication with read-only access to standby DB
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 17:53 -0600, Keaton Adams wrote:

> That is an interesting question.  If our organization were to help fund the
> development of such a feature, would that be something taken into
> consideration by the development team?

Yes. Many of my major projects have been funded that way. I have funding
now for some projects, but not this one. Most of my smaller
contributions and advocacy work are not made for direct reward.

I'm trying to get in touch with Florian to discuss working together on
this.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com