Using JDBC driver with Visual Cafe DB edition 3.0c - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hutton, Rob
Subject Using JDBC driver with Visual Cafe DB edition 3.0c
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
There seems to be a problem searching the archives where I find 90% of my answers, so here's one hopefully someone can help me with.

I am trying to get the jdbc driver working with Visual Cafe Database Developer Edition v3.0c.  When I go to set up a new database connection component,  it is asking for a Vendor SubProtocol and Vendor SubName.  What do I put in these fields?  Everything I have tried has resulted in an error "Unrecognized Subprotocol".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Rob Hutton
MIS Technical Director