Re: Strange database corruption with PostgreSQL 7.4.x o - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias.Pitzl@izb.de
Subject Re: Strange database corruption with PostgreSQL 7.4.x o
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Scott!

Thank you. Memtest86 i know. I think we will use this for testing our
hardware too.
Got some other nice information meanwhile from someone also running a DL380
server which had a defect backplane causing similar issues.
He also gave me the hint that there's a test suite CD by Compaq to run some
hardware diagnostic checks on our machine. I will try this out as soon as
possible.
I will inform you when i know more :)

-- Matthias