AW: - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Subject AW:
Date
List pgsql-hackers
First pleasu use a subject line, since I almost discarded this message.
Second please send your questions to an appropriate list like pgsql-general.

See if adding the next row is fast again.
If it is not, I do not have a clue.

Andreas
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Saju [mailto:saju@apnaguide.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. Mai 2001 10:38
An: ZeugswetterA@wien.spardat.at

hi,

 I am  saju  working  with Pereefi software ,Mumbai,India....i do have  some  probelm  while  working  with  large  table in postgres. i am using a java program  to get  value  from client table  and  in insert those data in to our user table . When the  row no is increased to more than  100000 it takes nearly 2.5 minutes to insert another one more row. The table to which i am inserting  data is not indexed .i have droped all the index in it .

please acknwoledge to it fast
thanks in advance