Re: Is postgres.gif missing in cvs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Is postgres.gif missing in cvs?
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> You need bigger TeX settings.  Please read "Building the
> Documentation".

Thanks for the info. Apparently, those values are not enough. I'm still
trying to build pdf on my box.

BTW, I'll be happier if someone else can build the pdf from CVS head...
I'm planning to add that PDF to the RPMs...

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE