Re: Is postgres.gif missing in cvs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Is postgres.gif missing in cvs?
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 18:33 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> No, the reason for that error message is that it is trying to generate
> postgres.pdf from postgres.gif.  Try "make postgres-A4.pdf" or
> postgres-US.pdf instead.

Oh, thanks :)

I got some SGML errors:

https://devrim.privatepaste.com/501oMnwCYw

I could fix them; but both the errors and the line numbers seemed very
irrelevant to me. Can someone please take a look at it?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE