Re: libxml related crash on git head - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: libxml related crash on git head
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> writes:
> I'm getting HEAD errors on my build farm animal fennec.

Oh, I looked at that the other day.  The animal started failing after
you installed a new libxml in /usr/local.  It looks like it is compiling
against the /usr/local copy but still executing against the .so in
/usr/lib64.  Linuxen are not terribly friendly to ad-hoc library
installs --- in particular, if you don't tell ldconfig to look in
/usr/local, it's never gonna work.

> I don't have time/inclination to track down why the make is failing,

I'd suggest just dropping the non-default libxml installation, then.

BTW, right at the moment you seem to have git issues, too.