Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karen Goh
Subject Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer?
Date
In response to Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
List pgsql-sql

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 4:41 PM, Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Karen> Attn to all:
Karen> For sone kind of strange reason I do not know why the mail is
Karen> not sent to all.

Does yahoo not provide a "reply to all" option? (If you just do a normal
reply it won't go to the list.)

Believe me. It is not the first time I sent to mailing list. I sent to Apache Tomcat many times. Anyway, please direct me to the right mailing list rather than question me. Tks

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)