Re: CREATE DATABASE appears twice - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CREATE DATABASE appears twice
Date
List pgsql-docs
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> In the index of the documentation, CREATE DATABASE appears above
> CREATE AGGREGATE, and also in the correct place further down the
> index.  This is because it actually contains a newline and/or
> additional spaces in the indexterm definition.  Could someone please
> fix this?  I'd submit a patch, but then I can't test it on the only
> system I have available at the moment.

[ experiments ... ]  Apparently, any extra whitespace in the argument of
<indexterm> causes the indexer to think it's not the identical index
term.  Ugh.  This seems like a toolchain bug, but I confirm the same
behavior.  There appear to be a few other cases, though the other ones
may not be causing any visible misbehavior at the moment.

            regards, tom lane