pgadmin's pgagent job scheduler - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ow Mun Heng
Subject pgadmin's pgagent job scheduler
Date
List pgsql-general
Does anyone from this list here uses pgagent from pgadmin?

it's a job schedular much like cron which is sort of integrated w/
pgadmin3. Only issue which I've found so far which I don't quite like is
that to be able to use pgagent, I have to also pull in the entire
pgadmin3 incl wxGTK and X. This isn't a good thing on a linux server.
(even though X is never used)

Anyway.. I've installed it from pgadmin-1.4.3 and it's running fine thus
far w/ the jobs and all. (there are some quirks, but that's another
story).

Thus far, the only serious issue I've seen with it is that for some
reason, I can't or is not able to connect pgadmin running from another
client, connecting to the server, to show the available/scheduled jobs.
(I've already selected the File->options->pgagent jobs options)