Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: First steps with 8.3 and autovacuum launcher
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > That seemed more complex when I thought about that, but if we just use
> > SIGUSR2 for automatic cancels then this would be very simple.
>
> Why not SIGINT?

I must be missing something. How would I tell the difference between
manual and automatic cancels if we use SIGINT for both cases?

Or did you think to put another flag on the PGPROC to allow us to tell
whether it isAvoidingWraparound?

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com