Re: pgodbc + Excel + msquery + background refresh - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ow Mun Heng
Subject Re: pgodbc + Excel + msquery + background refresh
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 12:01 -0400, Gauthier, Dave wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the code..It came through. But unfortunately, it suffered
from the same fate. It's not asyncrhnous. Meaning, it hangs up excel
during the query. This is an issue because , well the long and short of
it is that it Hangs up Excel. Hence it's not a solution at all.

I've sent this same email to the odbc list, but seems like either it's
very low activity or, not many people uses odbc to connect to PG (or via
excel for that matter)