Re: BUG #2731: Cannot install PostgreSQL server on WinXP Media Center Edition - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Leonid Shlyapnikov
Subject Re: BUG #2731: Cannot install PostgreSQL server on WinXP Media Center Edition
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi guys,

It is strange but after I gave postmaster.exe process access to the Internet
(changed my personal firewall settings), PostgreSQL service starts OK. Why
does postmaster.exe need access to the Internet?

Leonid