Re: Use %u to print user mapping's umid and userid - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Use %u to print user mapping's umid and userid
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> On 2016/05/13 3:53, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Regardless of what approach we take, I disagree that this needs to be
>>> fixed in 9.6.

>> Agreed.  This is only a cosmetic issue, and it's only going to be visible
>> to a very small group of people, so we can leave it alone until 9.7.

> Agreed.

This thread is shown as "Needs review" in the 2016-09 commitfest, but so
far as I can find, no new patch has been posted since Robert proposed that
we ought to get rid of the current List format for the extra info in favor
of using ExtensibleNode.  I'm going to mark the CF entry as Returned With
Feedback.