date problems - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From ivan marchesini
Subject date problems
Date
Re: date problems  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net>)
Re: date problems  (Roberto Spier <roberto.spier@conab.gov.br>)
List pgsql-sql
Dear PG users,
I have an access db and I'm trying to pass all to postgres
I have used mdbtools to export the schema and all went quite well.
then I exported the single tables... to csv..

a lot of table have some timestamp fields containing data as DD/MM/YYYY,
and I'm no able to copy this table into postgres... because it needs
YYYY/MM/DD...
I used \copy...

Which is the best solution for this problem...

many thanks

Ivan

--
Ti prego di cercare di non inviarmi files .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg.
Preferisco formati liberi.

Ivan Marchesini
University of Perugia
Via G. Duranti 93/a