Re: Redhat 4.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Redhat 4.0
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 22:00 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> Err, that check was added on purpose - part of libxml2 < 2.6.18 is
> broken. I added the code to acinclude.m4 to ensure we would only link
> with a library that works.

Hrm.

> Is RHEL really that far behind? 2.6.18 has been around for ages.

RHEL 4 was released 2,5 years ago. OTOH, libxml2's patchlevel is 10 --
which may mean that it already *may* include a patch that fixes the
broken parts of 2.6.16.

I will find a RHEL 4 tomorrow and test the RPM-- and will keep you
up2date about this.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ