Re: Internal Postgre SQL documentation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arthernan
Subject Re: Internal Postgre SQL documentation
Date
List pgsql-general
On Aug 7, 1:26 pm, Arthernan <arther...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>       I want to learn how a real database works. And I am about to
> start reading the Postgre source code.

>       Are there any online documents that may document the code? Even
> if it was a general guideline.

>       Any information will be greatly appreciated.

>       Arturo Hernandez

OK, I did find doc/FAQ_DEV inside the source tree. And it did include
these two links for question "1.6) Where can I learn more about the
code?"

http://www.postgresql.org/developer

http://neilconway.org/talks/hacking/

I think they will keep me busy for some time. And since I already
started a thread, it's an opportinuty to add to the list.