Re: Allow elog_node_display() to show INSERTs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Allow elog_node_display() to show INSERTs
Date
List pgsql-patches
I'm not interested in pushing for inclusion, this is
just an observation.

On 05/16/2007 03:20:54 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> This seems rather pointless unless we were going to undertake to make
> outfuncs.c support *all* raw-grammar node types.

Isn't having something better than having nothing?
It's not like it matters at all one way or the other
to the end-user.  It's just for the developers. (?)

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein