Allow elog_node_display() to show INSERTs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Allow elog_node_display() to show INSERTs
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello,

I just made this patch so I could debug and otherwise
poke around.

It allows elog_node_display() and friends to show
INSERT parse trees.

AFIK it works, in my use and after applying
to the latest cvs with:
   ./configure --enable-cassert ; make check

The patch does not have a corresponding regression
test.  I understand how to make a regular SQL-esque
regression test, but this is sorta a metadata kind
of test and I'm unclear on how to proceed or whether
there's even a testing framework for this sort of thing.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein

Attachment