Re: BUG #18312: libpq: PQsetdbLogin() not thread-safe - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #18312: libpq: PQsetdbLogin() not thread-safe
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Christian Maurer <c.maurer@gmx.at> writes:
> I could apply your patch and compile libpq on Windows 10.
>
> The parallel connect issues are gone now
> * in the minimal example and
> * also in our regression test which showed the issue in the first place.

Great, thanks for the confirmation.

> Would it be possible, that the patch you are aiming to make can be included in version 16.2?

I'm afraid we're a few days too late for that --- even if I had
a finished patch, the release freeze started two days ago.
It'll be in the May releases, instead.

            regards, tom lane