Re: Fix mdsync never-ending loop problem - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Fix mdsync never-ending loop problem
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 17:14 +0100, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> We could just review and apply ITAGAKI's patch as it is instead of
> this snippet of it, but because that can take some time I'd like to
> see this applied before that.

I think we are just beginning to understand the quality of Itagaki's
thinking.

We should give him a chance to interact on this and if there are parts
of his patch that we want, then it should be him that does it. I'm not
sure that carving the good bits off each others patches is likely to
help teamwork in the long term. At very least he deserves much credit
for his farsighted work.

--
  Simon Riggs