pg_live - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kev
Subject pg_live
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

I can't find a pg_live mailing list, so hopefully someone here might
have some experience with this.  I've tried burning the ISO twice now
with the exact same result.  The checksum after downloading is fine,
and the burn completes without errors, but when I boot:

1) If I use the 'check CD' option, it tests everything and then
reports two failed checks.
2) If I go to start/install anyway, after a bit of loading, I get the
GUI with a window and a cursor.  I can move the cursor around but
nothing whatsoever will respond to a mouse click in any way.  Also,
the window has some icons and text in it, and the text below the icons
is fuzzy and has dotted colours on top of it.  I can barely make out
that one of them is pgAdmin3.  The keyboard lights are unresponsive as
well.  When I press the power button on my machine, it beeps, but
won't shut down, so I have to hold it down to get it to shut off.

My specs are as follows:

eMachine T3104
CPU:      AMD Sempron™ 3100+ Processor (64-bit)
(256KB L2 cache, 1.80GHz, 1600MHz FSB)
Operating System:     BeOS R5 Pro
Chipset:     VIA K8M800
Memory:     256MB DDR SDRAM (1 × 256MB), 400MHz (PC3200)
Expandable to 2GB (expanded to 512MB)
Hard Drive:     100GB (7200rpm, 2MB cache)
Optical Drive:     48x CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
Media Reader:     8-in-1 digital media manager (Secure Digital (SD),
Smart Media, Micro Drive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Compact
Flash, Mulitimedia Card, USB 2.0)
Video:     S3 Graphics Unichrome™ Pro
64MB DDR Shared memory
AGP 8x slot available for upgrade (upgraded to ATI Radeon 9200 128 MB,
IIRC)
Sound:     AC '97 Audio, Dolby 5.1 (6-channel)
Network:     10/100Mbps integrated Ethernet LAN
Modem:     56K ITU V.92-ready Fax/Modem
Peripherals:     Standard Multifunction Keyboard, 2-Button Wheel Mouse,
Amplified Stereo Speakers
Ports/Other:     5 USB 2.0 (4 in back, 1 in Media Reader), 1 VGA external
connector, 1 serial, 1 parallel, 2 PS/2, 5 audio ports (2 in front, 3
in back)

Has anyone tried this out and had a similar experience?

Also, has anyone tried the Andromeda Project on pg_live?

Thanks,
Kev