Re: Postgres Mailing List management solution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Postgres Mailing List management solution
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 10:02 +0000, Desire Athow wrote:
> I am looking for a email list management solution (can be a script, an
> open source application etc), which uses Postgre SQL (AKA Postgres) as
> database.

I have done an Mailman installation some years ago that was storing all
user info in PostgreSQL. We were dumping user data in mailman's format
regulary (silent unsub/silent resub).

I know it is a pain, but it was working (BTW, we were using our own
subcription page).

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ