Re: resetStringInfo - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: resetStringInfo
List pgsql-patches
On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 11:23 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Are there any places in our code where we could use it?

I manually grep'ed around and found a few places where resetStringInfo
can be used, but I probably didn't find them all: it's quite hard to
find all the places in which "StringInfo->len = 0" is assigned to, given
that the StringInfo might have any variable name, and variables like
"len" and "buf" are very common for other purposes.

Attached is a revised patch, I'll commit it later today.

-Neil

Attachment