RE: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported p - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported p
Date
List pgsql-hackers
gcc-2.8.0 is know to be buggy. But that shouldn't bring you the glibc
bug, should it?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20