RE: [HACKERS] connection troubles - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] connection troubles
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Could we please add the ODBC driver to the source tree? I think it would
look much better if we distribute a 'complete' system.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20