RE: [HACKERS] Profile of current backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Profile of current backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No, and that explains it all. Silly me. Argh!

I used the standard start script that comes with Debian (in fact the
6.2.1 version I use is the Debian package) and it doesn't use -F. And
with more disk access we have no chance.

I'll check that as soon as I find the time.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20