Re: Weird irreproducible behaviors in plpython tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Weird irreproducible behaviors in plpython tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2016-04-10 17:10:57 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> ... I'll be fixing this one
>> shortly, but now we have another puzzle: why isn't buildfarm member
>> skink seeing the same failure?  It is running the plpython tests.

> I possible that it's hidden by the broad python error suppressions I
> added to valgrind.supp, and the reason they're showing for you is that
> you don't appear to have python debugging symbols. But I don't exactly
> see the error matching up...

Hmm.  It's true that I don't have the python debuginfo RPM installed.
But this is a live bug, so I suspect you were too generous about
those suppressions.

FWIW, HEAD passes cleanly under valgrind for me after fixing this one
problem.  I have to leave shortly but will work on the back branches
later.