Re: Slow inner join, but left join is fast - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jeremy Haile
Subject Re: Slow inner join, but left join is fast
Date
List pgsql-performance
I did create and drop an index at some point while looking at this
issue.  But I definitely reran both of the queries (and explains) after
the index was dropped, so I don't understand why there would be a
difference between the inner and left query plans.  (which were run
back-to-back more than once)  Anyways - I'll let you know if something
similar happens again.

Thanks,
Jeremy Haile