Re: Dependency conflicts on CentOS 4.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Dependency conflicts on CentOS 4.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 07:33 +0100, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> Thanks, it worked. But I had to remove
> compat-postgresql-libs-4-2PGDG.rhel4.i686.rpm for this one to work.
> What if some client needs libpq.so.4?

I had the same issue in my box a few days before. I had to do rpm -ivh
--force . The real solution could be renaming RPMs with
compat-postgresql-libs3 and compat-postgresql-libs4, but it is too late
now. So use --force .

Regards,

Attachment