Re: XML Index again - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: XML Index again
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8 Mar 2010, at 13:23, Chris Roffler wrote:

> Alban
>
> thanks for your response. I understand what you are saying .....
>
> >Your previous query wasn't about attributes in any specific position - it returned documents that contained >more
thanzero attributes matching a given name. What are you trying to do this time?

> And that is exactly my problem, only if the first attribute in the Attributes is a match the query returns
successful.
> Please see my example below

Ah yes it would, as you only index the first attribute. I guess you'll have to give indexing the list of attributes a
tryas I outlined in a previous message.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4b94ef13296926894712957!