Re: Restore - works on one server, not on other - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From CaptainBalrog
Subject Re: Restore - works on one server, not on other
Date
List pgadmin-support
you were right. They are using 7.1 so i had to recreate the database by
copying the scripts from the original and changing anything that doesnt work
in 7.1

A bit of faffing about but it didnt take too long. Still, a bit frustrating.

Do you think if i took a backup of the newly created version on the 7.1
server would i be able to restore it to a version 8 server?