Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm
Date
Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm  (Bernhard Weisshuhn <bkw@weisshuhn.de>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 13:14 +0100, Albe Laurenz wrote:
> I have notified the packager and hope that the problem will be fixed
> soon.

After thinking about it a bit, I thought it is the only solution to
prepare different RPMs per platform :-(

Per this, I built new packages for RHEL4 for both x86 and x86_64. They
are versioned as 2PGDG. I uploaded them. They will sync to main FTP
server in an hour.

Could you please test it? I could install in both on  RHEL x86_64 and
x86 boxes.

I will be fixing FC5 and FC4 shortly.

Regards,

Attachment