Re: PGDATA - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sasan3@gmail.com
Subject Re: PGDATA
Date
List pgsql-general

Well.. you are correct!
After studying the contents of "/etc/init.d/postfresql", I put
"PGDATA=/home3/mylargedisk/data" in "/etc/sysconfig/pgsql/postgresql"
and it now works.

So what the ..... is this PGDATA!!!!!! It must be a trivial concept
cause nobody else is worried about how it works!!  And How do I get
each database to be in a different directory?!!

Thanks.