Re: Indexing for geographic objects? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Indexing for geographic objects?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
selkovjr@mcs.anl.gov writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>> Yeah?  Does it still work?

> You bet. One would otherwise be hearing from me. I depend on it quite
> heavily and I am checking with almost every release.

That's very good to hear!  I was not aware that anyone was banging on it.

It seems like it would be a fine idea to adopt your stuff at least into
the contrib part of the distribution, maybe even (or eventually) into
the main release.  I think we could probably make it part of the regress
tests even if it's contrib --- there's precedent, as regress already
uses some contrib stuff.

Do you have any problem with releasing your stuff under the Postgres
distribution terms (BSD license)?