LinuxWorld London, 25-26 October 2006 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject LinuxWorld London, 25-26 October 2006
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Calling volunteers and visitors to attend LinuxWorld London, probably
the best attended Linux event in the UK each year.

http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/

LinuxWorld have been kind enough to give us a good stand in the .Org
Village again. The stand is free, but your assistance is both welcome
and required to field the huge numbers of technically-aware attendees
that flock to the PostgreSQL stand. Many supporters from other projects
and companies stop by to say hello, so its a friendly and interesting
event.

If you can make it to assist, even for a few hours, please turn up and
lend a hand. If you know you can be there ahead of time, please let me
know, so we can coordinate the available resources. The stand is fully
booked, organised, listed etc..

I'll be there on Wed 25th only, so I'd particularly welcome any
community members wanting to cover both days or just Thurs.

This is a great opportunity to get involved, talk about technology and
hear the many perspectives on our project and technical area. All I can
promise in return though is free coffee and a busy day.

--
  Simon Riggs