Re: Question regarding the new SQL standard - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Question regarding the new SQL standard
Date
List pgsql-general
Anders Kildemand <AndKil@erst.dk> writes:
> What's the situation with Property Graph Queries in Postgres?

There isn't any.

https://peter.eisentraut.org/blog/2023/04/04/sql-2023-is-finished-here-is-whats-new
> How far in development is this feature? and is there an expected time frame for when it'll be finished?

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding about how Postgres
development works.  There is plenty of stuff in the standard that
nobody has any particular interest in implementing for PG.  Perhaps
someone will take an interest in implementing this feature, or
perhaps not.  But there's no project-wide goal to make it happen,
much less a timetable.  Even if someone does take an interest,
they might not succeed in producing a committable patch.

            regards, tom lane