Re: Please to technical check of upcoming release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Please to technical check of upcoming release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 14:03 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Here:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/release82.zip
> is a zip file of a draft of the PostgreSQL 8.2 release and accompanying
> press kit.  Please check if the technical details are correct, and get
> back to me with any corrections by Thursday.

Suggested changes:

>Warm< Standby Databases

Online Index Builds: index builds occur while applications write to
database tables, allowing performance tuning without downtime

--  Simon Riggs              EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com