Re: plz unsubscribe me - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: plz unsubscribe me
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 03:23, Csaba Nagy wrote:
> > > ... which still doesn't cover "RE" translated in most of the world's
> > > languages, which I'm sure occasionally pop up from people who use
> > > localized mail clients.
> >
> > * ! ^Subject:.*(Re|AW|Antwort|Reply|Reponse|Sv):
> >
> > Better?
>
> The point was that you will never ever be able to cover all the variants
> existing in the weirdest email clients... however hard you try. You
> missed Hungarian which is my native language for example ;-)

I wouldn't mind terribly getting an occasional "clippy" message like:

It looks like you're trying to unsubscribe from this mailing list.

Would you like some help with doing that?

As opposed to a message "You've been unsubscribed" After sending
something about slony to the list...

Would that work for most people?