Re: Database Statistics??? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From smiley2211
Subject Re: Database Statistics???
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks Tom and Scott...that worked for a NEW database but not on the original
SLOW database...meaning - I backed up the SLOW database and restored it to a
NEW database and the query ran EXTREMELY FAST :clap:

Scott - (your question - What was the size of the slow databases data store
compared to the
fast database? --- I am new, how do I know the size of the database (OS file
size ??))...is there an sp_helpdb equivalent command??

My EXPLAINS are under a previous thread:

Query is taking 5 HOURS to Complete on 8.1 version

Thanks...Michelle