Re: [Pgsqlrpms-hackers] Safer auto-initdb for RPM init - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: [Pgsqlrpms-hackers] Safer auto-initdb for RPM init
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 19:16 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Well, in the case of RPMS built with the pgfoundry pgsqlrpms project
> init script, it looks to me like it is already disabled: see

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pgsqlrpms/patches/8.2/postgresql.init?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

This is a pre-pre-alpha; and may be reverted in stable release. I'm just
trying to find a better way for initdb troubles.

Regards,