Re: Shared Objects (Dynamic loading) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gerald Timothy G Quimpo
Subject Re: Shared Objects (Dynamic loading)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 01:29 -0400, Jasbinder Bali wrote:
> Also, the triggers that i wrote in C are not all that elaborative.
> They are pretty basic triggers. Also, I'm a rookie in perl but don't
> need to do something hifi with it.

Any reason why you don't do your functions and triggers in
pl/pgsql instead?  It's simpler to setup and learn
than pl/perl, IMO.

tiger

--
Gerald Timothy Quimpo   gerald.quimpo@qualservcentral.com
Business Systems Development, KFC/Mr Donut/Ramcar

  Debugging code is twice as hard as writing it, so by definition,
   if you code to the best of your ability, you are not capable of
   debugging it.