Re: Migrating PostgreSQL database to MySQL/MS Access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From macgillivary
Subject Re: Migrating PostgreSQL database to MySQL/MS Access
Date
List pgsql-general
for an excellent book on keeping things where they should be go buy:
"The ART of SQL" by Stephane Faroult.  Sample chapter online.
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/artofsql/

It's an excellent read, and provides ample arguments for keeping
constraint management with the database and not in each of the app(s)
that use the data.  Best book on SQL I've read in a number of years.